For our client, a fast-growing IT company, leader in SaaS Cloud Technology market, we are looking for a deeply experienced Software Development Engineer, who will join the Cloud Services team to play a key role in defining and implementing services and solutions that have an impact across the entire company.
|Job Category||Cloud Technologies|
latest job offers
Software Development Engineer
- Develop across the full-stack on a variety of technologies including Python/Flask, Node.js/Express, ReactJS, Redux, Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Leverage the latest and greatest AWS Cloud technologies as you build and innovate.
- Embrace end-to-end ownership and DevOps practices: architect, design, code, test, deploy and monitor your software in providing direct value to our customers.
- Cooperate with other engineers and product owners in an ever-evolving, Agile environment.
- Be part of a team that owns products, tools and services that help other teams deliver better software and improve our relationship with customers.
- A solid understanding and experience with software development principles and practices.
- A passion for maintaining high quality, robust and scalable services.
- Attention to details and strive for excellence in the quality of code you produce.
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity and a lack of fear for learning something new.
- You should be open to learning from others and also willing to share your knowledge with the team.
- Technology Freedom – the are no “mandatory” or old technologies to use
- Interesting projects with global impact
- Inspiring and flexible working environment
- Great opportunities to learn and develop
- Bonus plan, stock options, pension, health, disability coverage, subsidized meal vouchers, 25 days holiday, plus 4 extra days off to work at a charity or not-for-profit organization of your choice.
Please upload your resume.
* These fields are required.