Senior iOS Developer
We’re building the best mobile team for a fast-growing international client, with the office in the heart of the Czech Republic. They want to take their products to the next level and they need self-driven and motivated people to move up the ladder and join their office in Prague.
- deliver innovative solutions from concepts to production.
- improve architecture.
- work in a team environment.
- share knowledge and support other team members.
- work closely with Developers, Designers, Product Managers and Quality Engineers.
- work within a Global Agile Team.
- mentor junior team members.
- Kotlin? No, Swift of course! (Objective-C will be needed)
- You write clear code implementing your understanding of design patterns and best practices.
- You have several Apps listed in the AppStore.
- Be motivated to learn new skills and Technologies.
- Good knowledge and expertise in Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, TDD, etc.)
- You are able to explain ideas and knocking up prototypes quickly.
- You are a self-starter
- You have experience with multi-module app development
- Technology Freedom – the are no “mandatory” or old technologies to use
- Interesting projects with global impact
- Inspiring and flexible working environment
- Great opportunities to learn and develop
- Bonus plan, stock options, pension, health, disability coverage, subsidized meal vouchers, 25 days holiday, plus 4 extra days off to work at a charity or not-for-profit organization of your choice.